Fuel Cards in Slovankia - Overview
Fuel Cards in Slovankia 2019
Fuel Cards in Slovakia 2019 is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2023, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Slovakia.
Fleet card volumes rose by 6.4%, from 206.2 million liters in 2018 to 219.5 million liters in 2019
- The total number of service stations in Slovakia declined by 2.6%, from 963 in 2018 to 988 in 2019. Over 19,000 new fuel cards will be issued from 2019 to 2023, resulting in a total of 273,036 cards in the market.
- Out of the total active cards in the market, 64.5% will be held by fleet vehicles and 35.5% by CRT vehicles.
- Fuel card volumes will rise by 20.6% from 2019 to 2023, reaching 790.8 million liters in 2023
Reasons to Buy
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Eastern European fuel card markets.
- Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
- Plan your regional strategy by understanding the Eastern European fuel card markets, Poland, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Lithuania, Estonia