Morocco: In depth PEST Insights - Overview
Morocco: In-depth PEST Insights
This PEST country analysis report on Morocco provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- Understand the political system in Morocco through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Morocco through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Morocco through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Morocco through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Morocco, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Morocco's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
- The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Morocco in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Morocco perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Morocco perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Morocco perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1.2.1. Key highlights
1.3. Key developments in January 2018 - October 2019
TABLE OF CONTENTS
LIST OF TABLES
LIST OF FIGURES
2. KEY FACTS AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
2.1. Key facts
2.2. Geographical location
3. POLITICAL LANDSCAPE
3.3. Structure and policies
3.3.1. Key political figures
3.3.2. Structure of government
3.3.3. Key political parties
3.3.4. Composition of government
3.3.5. Key policies
3.3.6. Foreign and defense policies
3.4.1. Governance indicators
4. ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE
4.3. Structure and policies
4.3.1. Financial system
4.3.2. Key policies
4.4.1. GDP and growth rate
4.4.2. GDP composition by sector
4.4.3. Fiscal situation
4.4.4. Current account
4.4.5. Foreign trade
4.4.6. External debt
4.4.7. International investment position
4.4.8. Monetary situation
5. SOCIAL LANDSCAPE
5.3. Structure and policies
5.3.1. Demographic composition
5.4.2. Income distribution
6. TECHNOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE
6.3. Structure and policies
6.3.1. Research and development
6.4.1. Telecommunications, broadband, and internet
7.1. Ask the analyst
7.2. About MarketLine
List of Tables
Table 1: Morocco - Key Facts, 2019
Table 2: Mid-year Population by Age (% of Total Population), 2018List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Morocco
Figure 2: Morocco - Key Political Events Timeline
Figure 3: Morocco - Key Political Figures
Figure 4: Distribution of Seats in the House of Representatives, 2016
Figure 5: Evolution of GDP Growth in Morocco (%), 2008-2018
Figure 6: GDP and GDP Growth Rate of Morocco (Constant Prices), 2013-2023f
Figure 7: Sector-specific GDP in Morocco, 2018e
Figure 8: Agricultural Output in Morocco (MAD Billion/%), 2013-2018e
Figure 9: Industrial Output in Morocco (MAD Billion/%), 2013-2018e
Figure 10: Services Output in Morocco (MAD Billion/%), 2013-2018e
Figure 11: Trade Position in Morocco (US$ Billion), 2014-2018
Figure 11: Consumer Price Index (CPI) and CPI-based Inflation in Morocco, 2013-2023f
Figure 12: Unemployment in Morocco (Millions/%), 2013-2023f
Figure 14: Total Expenditure on Healthcare in Morocco (US$ Billion/%), 2012?2018
Figure 15: Internet Users in Morocco (Million Users/%), 2013-2018e