Slovenia: In depth PEST Insights - Overview
Slovenia: In-depth PEST Insights
This PEST country analysis report on Slovenia provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- Understand the political system in Slovenia through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Slovenia through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Slovenia through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Slovenia through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Slovenia, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Slovenia's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
- The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Slovenia in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Slovenia perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Slovenia perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Slovenia perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1.2.1. Key highlights
1.3. Key developments January 2018-October 2019
TABLE OF CONTENTS
LIST OF TABLES
LIST OF FIGURES
2. KEY FACTS AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
2.1. Key facts
2.2. Geographic location
3. POLITICAL LANDSCAPE
3.3. Structure and policies
3.3.1. Key political figures
3.3.2. Structure of government
3.3.3. Structure of legislature
3.3.4. Key policies
3.4.1. Governance indicators
4. ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE
4.3. Structure and policies
4.3.1. Financial system
4.4.1. GDP and growth rate
4.4.2. Fiscal situation
4.4.3. International investment position
4.4.4. Monetary situation
5. SOCIAL LANDSCAPE
5.3. Structure and policies
5.3.1. Demographic composition
5.4.2. Income distribution
6. TECHNOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE
6.3. Structure and policies
6.3.1. Intellectual property
6.4.1. Opportunity sectors
7.1. Ask the analyst
7.2. About MarketLine
List of Tables
Table 1: Slovenia - Key Facts, 2019
Table 2: Mid-year Population by Age (%), 2018List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Slovenia
Figure 2: Slovenia - Key Political Events Timeline
Figure 3: Slovenia - Key Political Figures
Figure 4: Distribution of Seats in Parliament as of June 2018
Figure 5: Evolution of GDP Growth in Slovenia, 2008-2018
Figure 6: GDP and GDP Growth Rate of Slovenia (Constant Prices), 2013-2023f
Figure 7: Sector-specific GDP in Slovenia, 2018e
Figure 8: Agricultural Output in Slovenia (EUR Million/%), 2013-2018e
Figure 9: Industrial Output in Slovenia (EUR Billion/%), 2013-2018e
Figure 10: Services Output in Slovenia (EUR Billion/%), 2013-2018e
Figure 11: Slovenia?s Trade Position (US$ Billion), 2014-2018
Figure 12: Consumer Price Index and CPI-based Inflation in Slovenia, 2013-2023f
Figure 13: Unemployment in Slovenia (Thousands/%), 2013-2023f
Figure 14: Major religions in Slovenia
Figure 15: Healthcare Expenditure in Slovenia (US$ Billion/%), 2011-2017
Figure 16: Expenditure on Education (US$ Billion/%), 2010-2016
Figure 17: Internet Users and Penetration (Millions/%), 2013-2017