Insurance Industry: Key Trends Opportunities - Overview
Niger Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022
GlobalDatas 'Niger Insurance Industry - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022 report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Nigerien insurance industry.
GlobalDatas 'Niger Insurance Industry - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022 report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Nigerien insurance industry.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, investments, density, loss ratio and penetration during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Nigerien economy and demographics.
The report brings together GlobalDatas research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages of insurers operating in the country.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Nigerien insurance industry.
- A comprehensive overview of the Nigerien economy and demographics.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Insurance Industry in Niger -
- It provides historical values for the Nigerien insurance industry for the reports 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Nigerien insurance industry, and market forecasts to 2022.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Nigerien insurance industry, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Nigerien insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities in key product categories.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Industry - Snapshot
Premium Trend, Density and Penetration
Assets and Investments
Chapter 3 Life Insurance
Premium, Density and Key Indicators
Chapter 4 General Insurance
Premium and Profitability
Claims and Investments
Lines of Business
Marine, Aviation and Transit
Personal Accident and Health
Chapter 5 Reinsurance
Chapter 6 Competitive Landscape
Composition of Top Five Insurers
Chapter 7 Appendix