Ukraine: In depth PEST Insights - Overview
Ukraine: In-depth PEST Insights
This PEST country analysis report on Ukraine provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- Understand the political system in Ukraine through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Ukraine through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Ukraine through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Ukraine through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Ukraine, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Ukraine's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
- The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Ukraine in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Ukraine perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Ukraine perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Ukraine perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1.2.1. Key highlights
1.3. Key developments in January 2018 - October 2019
TABLE OF CONTENTS
LIST OF TABLES
LIST OF FIGURES
2. KEY FACTS
3. GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION
4. POLITICAL LANDSCAPE
4.3. Structure and policies
4.3.1. Key political figures
4.3.2. Structure of legislature
4.3.3. Key political parties
4.3.4. Key policies
4.4.1. Governance indicators
5. ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE
5.3. Structure and policies
5.3.1. Financial system
5.4.1. GDP and growth rate
5.4.2. Fiscal situation
5.4.3. International investment position
5.4.4. Monetary situation
6. SOCIAL LANDSCAPE
6.3. Structure and policies
6.3.1. Demographic composition
7. TECHNOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE
7.3. Structure and policies
7.3.2. Intellectual property
7.3.3. Research and development
7.4.1. Opportunity sectors
8.1. Ask the analyst
8.2. About MarketLine
List of Tables
Table 1: Ukraine - Key Facts, 2019
Table 1:Mid-year population by age (as percentage of total population), 2018List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Ukraine
Figure 2: Ukraine - Key Political Events Timeline
Figure 3: Ukraine - key political figures
Figure 4:Distribution of seats in the legislature as of July , 2019
Figure 5: Evolution of GDP growth in Ukraine, 2008-18
Figure 6:GDP and GDP growth rate of Ukraine (constant prices), 2012-22f
Figure 7:Sector specific GDP in Ukraine, 2018e
Figure 8:Agricultural output in Ukraine, 2013-18e
Figure 9:Industrial output in Ukraine, 2013-18e
Figure 10:Services output in Ukraine, 2013-18e
Figure 11:Ukraine?s trade position, 2014-18
Figure 12: CPI and CPI-based inflation in Ukraine, 2013-23f
Figure 13: Unemployment in Ukraine, 2013-23f
Figure 14:Health expenditure in Ukraine 2011-17
Figure 15:Education expenditure in Ukraine 2010-16
Figure 15: Internet Users in Ukraine (Million Users/%), 2013-2018e