Governance Risk Compliance The Norwegian Insurance - Overview
Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Norwegian Insurance Industry
GlobalDatas 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Norwegian Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Norway.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together GlobalDatas research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope
of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- The FSA is government regulatory body responsible for supervising and regulating the Norwegian insurance and reinsurance industry.
- Composite insurance license is not issued by the FSA.
- 100% FDI is permitted in the Norwegian insurance industry.
- Insurance policies issued in the country are exempt from premium taxes.
- The placement of non-admitted insurance is not permitted in the country. However, insurance companies from EEA Member States are permitted to underwrite non-admitted insurance contracts.
The report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in Norway, including -
- An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Norway.
- The latest key changes, and changes expected in the countrys insurance regulatory framework.
- Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
- Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope
of non-admitted insurance in Norway.
- Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
- Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
- The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Norway.
- The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
- The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the countrys insurance regulatory framework.
- The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
- The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in Norway.
- Track the latest regulatory changes, and expected changes impacting the Norwegian insurance industry.
- Gain detailed information about the key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country.
- Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.