The global Facial Serum market was valued at US$ 1038.8 million in 2022 and is projected to reach US$ 1461.2 million by 2029, at a CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period. The influence of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine War were considered while estimating market sizes.
A cosmetic serum is usually a water-based, non-greasy, and intensive formula that contains a high concentration of active substances. Serums can also be oil-based but have an oil-free texture (owing to less concentration of oil in the formulation). The oil-free texture can help them to penetrate deeper.
Facial Serum Market aims to provide a comprehensive presentation of the global market for Facial Serum, with both quantitative and qualitative analysis, to help readers develop business/growth strategies, assess the market competitive situation, analyze their position in the current marketplace, and make informed business decisions regarding Facial Serum. Facial Serum Market contains market size and forecasts of Facial Serum in global, including the following market information:
Global Facial Serum Market Revenue, 2018-2023, 2024-2029, ($ millions)
Global Facial Serum Market Sales, 2018-2023, 2024-2029, (K MT)
Global top five Facial Serum companies in 2022 (%)
The eye serums segment accounted for the largest market share. Eye serums provide several beneficial solutions against multiple signs of eye aging such as fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, dryness, and uneven skin tone.
We surveyed the Facial Serum manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and industry experts on this industry, involving the sales, revenue, demand, price change, product type, recent development and plan, industry trends, drivers, challenges, obstacles, and potential risks.
Total Market by Segment:
Global Facial Serum Market, by Type, 2018-2023, 2024-2029 ($ Millions) & (K MT)
Global Facial Serum Market Segment Percentages, by Type, 2022 (%)
- Eye Serums
- Blemish and Acne Treatment Serums
- Face Sunscreen Serums
- Face Moisturizing Serums
- Facial Self-Tanning Serums
Global Facial Serum Market, by Application, 2018-2023, 2024-2029 ($ Millions) & (K MT)
Global Facial Serum Market Segment Percentages, by Application, 2022 (%)
- Specialty Retail Stores
- Department Stores
- Hypermarkets, Supermarkets, and Convenience Stores
Global Facial Serum Market, By Region and Country, 2018-2023, 2024-2029 ($ Millions) & (K MT)
Global Facial Serum Market Segment Percentages, By Region and Country, 2022 (%)
- North America
- Nordic Countries
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report also provides analysis of leading market participants including:
- Key companies Facial Serum revenues in global market, 2018-2023 (Estimated), ($ millions)
- Key companies Facial Serum revenues share in global market, 2022 (%)
- Key companies Facial Serum sales in global market, 2018-2023 (Estimated), (K MT)
- Key companies Facial Serum sales share in global market, 2022 (%)
Further, the report presents profiles of competitors in the market, key players include:
- Estee lauder
- Johnson & Johnson
- Avon Products
- Cadiveu Professional USA
- Chatters Canada
- Edgewell Personal Care
- Helen of Troy Limited
- Mary Kay
- O Boticario
- Tom's of Maine
- World Hair Cosmetics (Asia)
Outline of Major Chapters:
- Chapter 1: Introduces the definition of Facial Serum, market overview.
- Chapter 2: Global Facial Serum market size in revenue and volume.
- Chapter 3: Detailed analysis of Facial Serum manufacturers competitive landscape, price, sales and revenue market share, latest development plan, merger, and acquisition information, etc.
- Chapter 4: Provides the analysis of various market segments by type, covering the market size and development potential of each market segment, to help readers find the blue ocean market in different market segments.
- Chapter 5: Provides the analysis of various market segments by application, covering the market size and development potential of each market segment, to help readers find the blue ocean market in different downstream markets.
- Chapter 6: Sales of Facial Serum in regional level and country level. It provides a quantitative analysis of the market size and development potential of each region and its main countries and introduces the market development, future development prospects, market space of each country in the world.
- Chapter 7: Provides profiles of key players, introducing the basic situation of the main companies in the market in detail, including product sales, revenue, price, gross margin, product introduction, recent development, etc.
- Chapter 8: Global Facial Serum capacity by region & country.
- Chapter 9: Introduces the market dynamics, latest developments of the market, the driving factors and restrictive factors of the market, the challenges and risks faced by manufacturers in the industry, and the analysis of relevant policies in the industry.
- Chapter 10: Analysis of industrial chain, including the upstream and downstream of the industry.
- Chapter 11: The main points and conclusions of the report.