The global Facial Care Products market was valued at US$ 165560 million in 2022 and is projected to reach US$ 197030 million by 2029, at a CAGR of 2.5% during the forecast period. The influence of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine War were considered while estimating market sizes.
Facial care products include day creams, night creams, masks, serums, cleansers, and toners. These products are used to enhance the skin quality, rejuvenate the cells, prevent wrinkles, and brighten the skin.
Facial Care s Market aims to provide a comprehensive presentation of the global market for Facial Care Products, with both quantitative and qualitative analysis, to help readers develop business/growth strategies, assess the market competitive situation, analyze their position in the current marketplace, and make informed business decisions regarding Facial Care Products. Facial Care s Market contains market size and forecasts of Facial Care Products in global, including the following market information:
Global Facial Care Products Market Revenue, 2018-2023, 2024-2029, ($ millions)
Global Facial Care Products Market Sales, 2018-2023, 2024-2029, (K MT)
Global top five Facial Care Products companies in 2022 (%)
The creams and moisturizers segment dominated the market and accounted for more than 64% of the total revenue share. This segment includes moisturizing creams and lotions, night creams, BB and CC creams, tinted moisturizers, eye creams, neck creams, lip balms and moisturizers, face serum, and anti-aging creams.
We surveyed the Facial Care Products manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and industry experts on this industry, involving the sales, revenue, demand, price change, product type, recent development and plan, industry trends, drivers, challenges, obstacles, and potential risks.
Total Market by Segment:
Global Facial Care Products Market, by Type, 2018-2023, 2024-2029 ($ Millions) & (K MT)
Global Facial Care Products Market Segment Percentages, by Type, 2022 (%)
- Creams and Moisturizers
- Sunscreen and Sun Protection Products
- Facial Wipes
Global Facial Care Products Market, by Application, 2018-2023, 2024-2029 ($ Millions) & (K MT)
Global Facial Care Products Market Segment Percentages, by Application, 2022 (%)
- Department Stores
- Specialist Retailers
- Pharmacies and Drugstores
Global Facial Care Products Market, By Region and Country, 2018-2023, 2024-2029 ($ Millions) & (K MT)
Global Facial Care Products Market Segment Percentages, By Region and Country, 2022 (%)
- North America
- Nordic Countries
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report also provides analysis of leading market participants including:
- Key companies Facial Care Products revenues in global market, 2018-2023 (Estimated), ($ millions)
- Key companies Facial Care Products revenues share in global market, 2022 (%)
- Key companies Facial Care Products sales in global market, 2018-2023 (Estimated), (K MT)
- Key companies Facial Care Products sales share in global market, 2022 (%)
Further, the report presents profiles of competitors in the market, key players include:
- Estee Lauder
- Johnson & Johnson
- Clarins Group
- Skin Food
- The Face Shop
- Lotus Herbals
- Mary Kay
- Nature Republic
- Rachel K Cosmetics
Outline of Major Chapters:
- Chapter 1: Introduces the definition of Facial Care Products, market overview.
- Chapter 2: Global Facial Care Products market size in revenue and volume.
- Chapter 3: Detailed analysis of Facial Care Products manufacturers competitive landscape, price, sales and revenue market share, latest development plan, merger, and acquisition information, etc.
- Chapter 4: Provides the analysis of various market segments by type, covering the market size and development potential of each market segment, to help readers find the blue ocean market in different market segments.
- Chapter 5: Provides the analysis of various market segments by application, covering the market size and development potential of each market segment, to help readers find the blue ocean market in different downstream markets.
- Chapter 6: Sales of Facial Care Products in regional level and country level. It provides a quantitative analysis of the market size and development potential of each region and its main countries and introduces the market development, future development prospects, market space of each country in the world.
- Chapter 7: Provides profiles of key players, introducing the basic situation of the main companies in the market in detail, including product sales, revenue, price, gross margin, product introduction, recent development, etc.
- Chapter 8: Global Facial Care Products capacity by region & country.
- Chapter 9: Introduces the market dynamics, latest developments of the market, the driving factors and restrictive factors of the market, the challenges and risks faced by manufacturers in the industry, and the analysis of relevant policies in the industry.
- Chapter 10: Analysis of industrial chain, including the upstream and downstream of the industry.
- Chapter 11: The main points and conclusions of the report.